GOOD NEWS! You Can Become an Excellent Communicator!!!
- Have you ever dreaded making presentations?
- Have you ever wished you could carry on a better conversation?
- Do you have ideas you feel no one is listening to?
- Do you believe you can be a better leader if your followers can see your point?
Believe it or not, these are not signs of your weakness but signs of your strength. It takes a strong and smart person to realise areas requiring personal development and be willing to take the big step.
“Here is the big challenge of life. You can have more than you’ve got because you can become more than you are. And of course, the other side of the coin reads, unless you change how you are, you will always have what you’ve got”– Jim Rohn
With The Power of Influence, you can have more by improving your communication skills. Special Features of the book include:
- Three strategic types of communication
- Dealing with the fear of speaking
- Differences between good and great presentations
- Five types of speeches and the critical rules for using them
- Personal experiences of five Icons (as told by them)
False: Effective communication is only for professional public speakers.
True: Everyone’s success will be greatly limited without effective communication.
You may never know how easily you can develop great communication skills until you try.
GET THE BOOK NOW!!!